2nd Annual "Economic & Real Estate Forecast"
location: Roussel Hall, Loyola University
start time: Oct 16, 2012 8:30:00 AM CDT
end time: Oct 16, 2012 12:30:00 PM CDT
About this Event
Where: LoyolaUniversity, Roussel Hall (corner St. Charles & Calhoun
(free parking in the West Road Garage, enter to the left of
Holy Name Church)
Cost: $35 before Sept. 16th, $45 before October 16, $55 at the door.
NOTE: Tickets for the morning Forecast and afternoon Commercial Development Town Hall may be purchased as a "Combo" at a discount. Click here http://mynomar.nomar.org/event/view/profile/id/4503
Registration: Online, print and return form, or call (504) 885-3200 for
CE Credit: 4 hours
The New Orleans Metropolitan Association REALTORS®,
the Commercial Investment Division, CCIM LA Chapter, Loyola University, and Louisiana REALTORS® Present
2ndANNUAL ECONOMIC & REAL ESTATE FORECAST
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
I. The Ecomony
- Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist & Sr. VP of Research, the National Association of REALTORS®
- Dr. Wade Ragas, President of Real Property Associates, UNO Emeritus Professor of Finance
II. Economic Development
- Mark Romig, CEO of the New Orleans Tourism Marketing Corporation - Hotels, Tourism, Sports Gaming, & Entertainment
- Michael Hecht, President & CEO of GNO, Inc. - I-12 & I-10 Corridor Growth & Opportunities
- Ashton Ryan, Jr., President & CEO of First NBC Bank and
- Barrett Blaum, Relationship Manager, Whitney Bank - Federal Regulations, Interest Rates & the Economy, Appraisals, Investments
IV. Real Estate Industry Panel - Dr. Wade Ragas
Office: Colleen Keubel Berthelot, Corporate Realty
- Retail: Joe Mann, Retail Specialists, Inc.
- Multi-Family & General Market Conditions: S. Parkerson McEnery, The McEnery Company, Inc.
- Residential: Tangie Stephens, Keller Williams Realty 4550100
If you need hotel accommodations, please contact:
The Hampton Inn - Garden District Hotel, 3626 St. Charles Ave. |New Orleans, LA 70115| P: 504-899-9990 | F: 504-894-6414
Double rooms and King Study rooms are $139+tax per room per night rate for the night of October 15th. This special rate is good until September 24th.
For reservations call 504-899-9990 and request the NOMAR-CID-CCIM Economic & Real Estate Forecast group rate at the Hampton Inn - Garden District (coded MAR in the reservations computer).
Reservations can also be made by visiting www.hamptoninn.com,
- On "Where are you going" type "New Orleans, LA"
- Add preferred dates
- Click on "Add Special Rate Codes" and type the group code MAR under "Group Code". All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card and must be made no later than September 24th.