LR's Commercial Development Conference
location: Loyola University, Roussel Hall
start time: Oct 16, 2012 12:30:00 PM CDT
end time: Oct 16, 2012 5:30:00 PM CDT
About this Event
Time: 12:30 - 1:15 Box Lunch provided
1:30 - 5:30 Conference
Where: LoyolaUniversity, Roussel Hall (corner St. Charles & Calhoun
(free parking in the West Road Garage, enter to the left of
Holy Name Church)
Cost: $35 before Sept. 16th, $45 before October 16, $55 at the door.
Includes a box lunch.
NOTE: Tickets for the morning Forecast and afternoon Commercial Development Town Hall may be purchased as a "Combo" at a discount. Click here http://mynomar.nomar.org/event/view/profile/id/4503
Registration: Online, print and return form, or call (504) 885-3200 for
CE Credit: 4 hours
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT TOWN HALL
1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
I. 2010 Census Demands and Opportunities, Retirement Communities - Elliott Stonecipher, Demographer and Political Analyst
II. Drivers of Housing Demand- Allison Plyer, MBA, SCB,
Deputy Director of the Greater New Orleans Community Data
III. Living with Water - David Waggoner, FAIA, Principal,
Waggonner & Ball Architects - Water Management Strategies
Green Panel moderated by Grasshopper Mendoza
- David Waggoner, FAIA, Principal, Waggonner & Ball Architects - Integrated Water Management Strategy
- Camille Manning-Broome, Director of Planning, Center for Planning Excellence - Development in CoastalLouisiana
- Dr. Bob Thomas,DirectorLoyolaCenter for Environmental Communication -Louisiana's Environmental Challenges
IV. Closing - Sustainability & Resilience - Steve Picou, LSU
AgCenter - Understanding the role of REALTORS® in
sustainability and resilience planning and development.
If you need hotel accommodations, please contact:
The Hampton Inn - Garden District Hotel, 3626 St. Charles Ave. |New Orleans, LA 70115| P: 504-899-9990 | F: 504-894-6414
Double rooms and King Study rooms are $139+tax per room per night rate for the night of October 15th. This special rate is good until September 24th.
For reservations call 504-899-9990 and request the NOMAR-CID-CCIM Economic & Real Estate Forecast group rate at the Hampton Inn - Garden District (coded MAR in the reservations computer).
Reservations can also be made by visiting www.hamptoninn.com,
- On "Where are you going" type "New Orleans, LA"
- Add preferred dates
- Click on "Add Special Rate Codes" and type the group code MAR under "Group Code". All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card and must be made no later than September 24th.